A participant is an Individual or an Entity involved in the standards development process. All IEEE standards development meetings are open to anyone who has material interest and wishes to attend even after the initial (“kick-off”) meeting . The Working Group Policies and Procedures (P&P) for Standards Development outline the orderly transaction of business by the Working Group.
Calls for Participation:
- IEEE P2721™, Standard for Wireless Diabetes Device Security Assurance
- Call for Participation: IEEE P2733™, Standard for Clinical Internet of Things (IoT) Data and Device Interoperability with TIPPSS – Trust, Identity, Privacy, Protection, Safety, Security
The Kick-Off Meeting will be held Wednesday, 17 July 2019 via teleconference at 3:00PM – 5:00PM EDT
- Call for Participation: IEEE P2731, Standard for a Unified Terminology for Brain-Computer Interfaces
IEEE Standards Association invites your participation in the kickoff meeting on June 27th.
Overview of IEEE P2731-Presentation by Luigi Bianchi, 27 June, 2019. See presentation here
- Call for Participation: IEEE P2795™ Standard for Shared Analytics Across Secure and Unsecured Networks
The IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA) invites your participation in the working group for IEEE P2795TM, Standard for Shared Analytics Across Secure and Unsecured Networks. The IEEE P2795™ kick-off meeting will be held on Thursday, May 9th at 11am ET.
- Call for Participation IEEE P2794™ Standard for Reporting of In Vivo Neural Interface Research
- Call for Participation: IEEE P2725.1™ Working Group
- IEEE P2725.1 Standards Working Group Kick-off Meeting at SMC 2018
- Call for Participation: IEEE P1752™, Standard for Mobile Health Data
- IEEE-SA Standards Project in the Wearable Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitors Working Group
- Join IEEE Standards Association Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Working Group