The EMB Standards Committee (EMB-SC), also known as EMB/StdsCom, is a standing Committee within the EMB Society and recommends standards of engineering practices to be followed in the field of Engineering in Medicine and Biology by the electrical, electronic, and allied industries, and by health care providers. In relevant areas this Committee shall coordinate its activities with the IEEE Standards Board and other appropriate standards committees.
This Committee is responsible for the development and coordination of standards projects, including their maintenance after their approval as standards by the IEEE Standards Association Standards Board (IEEE-SASB) for which EMB-SC has been identified or assigned as either the sole technical sponsor or the primary sponsor to oversee its standards Working Groups. (An IEEE-SA Sponsor is not a financial sponsor.) The scope and activities of the Committee shall conform to the operations and principles of the IEEE, IEEE-SA, and IEEE EMBS.
If you have any queries, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newly Published IEEE EMB STANDARD- 1847-2019 – IEEE Recommended Practice for Common Framework of Location Services for Healthcare
BUY THIS STANDARD- IEEE 1847-2019
- 1st IEEE International Conference on Human-Machine Systems, Rome, April 6-8, 2020
- IEEE WAMIII Workshop on “Technical Considerations for Use Cases in InBody Wireless Medical Devices”, NC, 16-17 ,March 2020
- New Published Standard-1708a-2019 – IEEE Standard for Wearable, Cuffless Blood Pressure Measuring Devices – Amendment 1, 4 October 2019
- Mini Symposium on “Emerging Technologies and Innovations in Biomedical Engineering Accelerates Global Standards Development”, EMBC 2019, July 24, 2019
- Workshop on “The need of good practices and standards for Benchmarking Brain-Machine Interfaces”, colocated with 8th International BCI Meeting, Belgium, June 9, 2020